Subject: Hah! Sticks Extension?!
From: [email-masked] (Sam Washburn)
To: [email-masked] (amos list)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 94 13:05:47 CDT

At first I like to thank Paul Reece(Its not your fault) taking the time 
to upload this but what's wrong with it?!  I printed out the docs, install 
the thing, restart amos (that requester was a surprise), and tried my 
hand at a small program:

	Do
	  M=Multi Joy(0)
	  Print Bin$(M)
	Loop

and what happens!?  The Loop executes once and quits!  It doesn't give an 
error, it doesn't do dome strange hang-the-system type thing, it just 
ends the program!  Has anyone else had this problem?  Maybe I just got a 
bum file or something.

					Explanations?, Suggestions?,
					Samuel Washburn
					<[email-masked]>

  //
\X/  He who dies with the most toys, STILL DIES!!  No fear.